Waterford - Albany - Stoneham
Hours of Operation:
Single stream Recycling open to Stoneham residents and property
owners - permit can be picked up at the Town Office.
|Tue. & Thur.
||noon to 4 p.m.
||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
||9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Vouchers for construction waste can be purchased at the Stoneham Town Office,
A.J.'s, Melby's, and the Waterford Town Office
- see fee schedule below.
Single Stream Recycling
No need to seperate - place in compactor together
all cans must be empty and non-hazardous
- Paper - all colors (staples are okay)
- Paperboard (cereal/shoeboxes)
- Milk/Juice cartons
- Cardboard/Brown paper bags
- Plastic Bottles & containers numbered 1 - 7
- Including Soda/Juice?water bottles
- Milk Jugs, bleach/detergent, shampoo bottles
- Food containers (cottage cheese, margarine, yogurt)
- Glass Bottles/jars (any color)
- Aluminum (pie plates/trays/foil)
- Metal Cans (tin/steel/aluminum)
- 1 - 5 gal. buckets
- small plastic bins - up to 5 gal.
- Milk/soda crates
- Laundry baskets
- Plastic toys
- landscape trays
- Plastic plant pots
- Kitty litter buckets
- Kiddie Pools
Do NOT include these items in single stream recycling compactor:
- No Plastic bags/film, stretch wrap
- No window glass/mirrors/light bulbs
- No dishes, No pyrex, No ceramics
- No foam packaging(peanuts)
- No styrofoam
- Hard Brittle Plastic is not acceptable
- No trash, furniture, or appliances
- No Recyclables containing food waste
Construction and Demolition Debris
waste resulting from construction, remodeling, and demolition of
- asphalt shingles
- building materials
|One piece to 15 gal. trash can
|15 Gal. to 30 Gal.
|30.5 gal. to 1/2 small pickup
|1/2 small truck to full small truck or
|Full size truck (long bed)
|Dump Truck or Trailer